Barcelona is a vibrant city known for its lively nightlife and exceptional bars. Whether you are a visitor or a local, knowing the opening hours of Barcelona bars is essential to plan your evenings and enjoy the city’s vibrant atmosphere. In this blog post, we will guide you through the different opening hours of Barcelona bars, from the early evening to late-night options.
1. Pre-Dinner Drinks
If you’re looking to kickstart your evening with a pre-dinner drink, many bars in Barcelona open their doors as early as 5:00 PM. These establishments often serve a variety of refreshing cocktails, local beers, and fine wines. Here are a few popular options:
- El Paradiso – This hidden gem is accessed through a secret door in a pastrami sandwich shop. Enjoy their expertly crafted cocktails in a speakeasy-style setting. (Opening hours: 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM)
- Old Fashioned Gin Tonic & Cocktail Bar – As the name suggests, this bar is renowned for its wide selection of gin and tonic variations. Sample their creative concoctions in an intimate atmosphere. (Opening hours: 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM)
- 33/45 – A vinyl bar that offers a unique experience for music lovers. Sip on a drink while browsing their extensive vinyl collection. (Opening hours: 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM)
2. Evening Bars
As the night progresses, more bars open their doors, providing a great ambiance for hanging out with friends or meeting new people. These bars typically open around 7:00 PM and stay open until the early morning hours. Here are a few popular evening bars in Barcelona:
- Chupitos – Known for its extensive list of shots, Chupitos offers a fun and energetic atmosphere. With over 200 shots on the menu, you’ll find something to suit your taste. (Opening hours: 7:00 PM – 2:30 AM)
- Bobby Gin – For gin enthusiasts, Bobby Gin is a must-visit. Enjoy their gin-based cocktails and discover unique combinations created by their skilled mixologists. (Opening hours: 7:00 PM – 2:30 AM)
- Bar Marsella – This historic bar has been serving locals and tourists since 1820. Famous for its absinthe, Bar Marsella is a Barcelona institution. (Opening hours: 7:00 PM – 3:00 AM)
3. Late Night Bars
If you’re a night owl or simply enjoy late-night outings, Barcelona has a range of bars that cater to night-time revelers. These bars often stay open until the early hours of the morning, ensuring you can enjoy Barcelona’s nightlife to the fullest. Here are a few late-night bars worth checking out:
- Opium Barcelona – Located by the beach, Opium Barcelona combines a stunning seaside setting with a lively atmosphere. Dance the night away to the beats of renowned DJs. (Opening hours: 11:30 PM – 6:00 AM)
- Macarena Club – A popular spot for techno and house music lovers, Macarena Club features a talented lineup of resident and guest DJs. Get ready for an unforgettable night out. (Opening hours: 12:00 AM – 6:00 AM)
- Moog – This underground club is a haven for electronic music enthusiasts. Experience sets from international DJs in an intimate and vibrant setting. (Opening hours: 12:00 AM – 5:00 AM)
Keep in mind that opening hours may vary depending on the day of the week and the season. It’s always a good idea to check their websites or call ahead to confirm opening hours.
Now that you have a comprehensive understanding of Barcelona bar opening hours, you can plan your evenings accordingly and make the most of Barcelona’s incredible nightlife. From pre-dinner drinks to late-night adventures, Barcelona has a bar to suit every taste and preference. Remember to drink responsibly and have a fantastic time exploring the city’s vibrant bar scene!
Table of Contents